Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Great Job, Mara!!

Since Nikki was off on an adventure to Seattle on our actual birthday, the little girls and I spent the day with one of Mara's SWI mates who lives in Denver. The girls had a great time feeding the ducks, wandering in the runoff creek and playing on the playground at Glenmere Park while her Mom and I caught up and made predictions about their upcoming referral.

A nervous Ailah sat on my lap for her haircut.

Katelynn is rightfully proud of her new home, weeds and all.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Congratulations to Mara and to Kaitlyn! Two big accomplishments! Also, congratulations to you on that big 5-0! I too will share that honor come September. - ugh! Did you ever expect to be 50 and have a baby?! I just laugh when I compare my plans to those God had in store for me, and I'll bet you do too!

Thursday, 05 June, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seattle did I hear Seattle. Nikki whenever you hit Seattle and need friends let us know.

Hana's Grandma

PS So glad for the post.

Katie congratulations on the house

Tuesday, 10 June, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home